1. Client contacts RM, schedules initial consultation. During this call, I gather sleep related information and determine the best action plan.
2. Client purchases sleep package to best fit his or her support needs.
3. Intake form is emailed to client. During the next three days, the client keeps a sleep and feeding log. Once the intake form and logs have been returned, I begin working on the custom routine.
4. Within 48 hours the custom routine is emailed to the client.
5. After previewing the custom routine, a virtual training session.
6. Follow up support, if purchased, begins.
What is in a custom routine?
The Prep includes notes from intake, root issues to tackle, parent goals, parent philosophy, keeping a log, developmental sleep needs, and environment.
The Plan includes understanding the routine and its phases, each phase detailed in a step by step format.
The Upkeep includes Q+A, expectations and commitment.
Baby and Toddler